Thank you for choosing to look into the windows of my mind, heart, and soul. I hope the views are inviting.

Saturday, March 25, 2006

Squirrel Fishing



I think this is so funny. This guy and his friend went out with peanuts tied to the end of strings. They called it "squirrel fishing" :) It reminds me of the squirrels on our university campus. If you want to see more photos this guy took of these determined squirrels, click here.

By the way, to my knowledge, no squirrels were harmed in this liitle fishing expedition. Desperation requires no hooks!

3 Comments:

Blogger Carmen said...

This is too funny! I think that if this were occurring in my back yard, I could watch and chuckle for hours!

7:57 PM

 
Blogger Heather said...

Yes! This made my day! How funny. Thanks for the silliness.
Should we try this sometime?
:)

1:33 PM

 
Blogger stace said...

this is great! Sounds like fun! I just might try this with Mira sometime. :) Can you just hear her in college someday telling her friends that one of her family traditions is "squirrel fishing"?

11:47 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home