Thank you for choosing to look into the windows of my mind, heart, and soul. I hope the views are inviting.

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Here I am.


Today is my birthday. There is a full moon tonight. I think it is beautiful, bright, captivating.

It is full--complete.

I just came from a coffee shop where I was surrounded by several of my friends. Friends who know me for who I am (or are getting to know me) and were willing to sit at a table and visit with me and eachother. It was delightful. I feel full---Thank you Kelly, Dee, Liam, Darci, Maris, Ben, Susie, Scott, Heather, Jean, Anna, Amy, Julie W., and Kristen.

With only 45 minutes left of the actual day, I think I will note some of the things I am hopeful for this year:


1. I hope I am able to have several more experiences like tonight....I love it when the cross section of people I love and care about get together and make connections among themselves.

2. I hope amazingly surprising things happen in the most unlikely situations and relationships.

3. I hope I move back into my home June 2007 a free woman.

4. I hope to break from darkness into bright sunshine. I want to have bright eyes again.

5. I hope I have a delightful summer as the Snow Cone Lady!

6. I hope I can be true and live full.

7. I hope I complete my Master's Degree this summer.

8. I hope I understand new dimensions of grace, peace, desire, contentment, and love.

9. I hope I get a new platform bed that has a down comforter and many, many down fluffy pillows so that I can
read in bed and read "in style."

10. I hope I go on another road trip with a friend.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're too fun and I HOPE that your HOPES are fulfilled. Also, you forgot about a ceiling book projector on number nine!

11:57 PM

 
Blogger alethea said...

HA! That's our Life Group's secret business idea. We will become rich together...in more ways than one!

8:32 AM

 
Blogger Carmen said...

Happy (late) Birthday, dear! I'm sad I missed your get together last night. My heart rejoiced as I read through this post and yesterday's...your life is so worth celebrating! I am hopeful with you for the year to come.

8:35 AM

 
Blogger Heather said...

I hope these things for you too! I hope I remember to refer back to this list when I'm praying for you.
love ya

10:00 AM

 
Blogger Blythe Lane said...

I love your hopes...encourages me to hope much bigger than I currently am...

9:21 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home