Thank you for choosing to look into the windows of my mind, heart, and soul. I hope the views are inviting.

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

CANDY HEART POEM

Ok...so after saying that I am not about Valentine's Day, here's a candy heart poem! My student teacher did a lesson in class today using candy hearts. Given 12 candy hearts, we all made a poem using the phrases. Here's mine:

home sick.
this heart
wants
more.

one thing
I know,
sure
love.

hope.
go home

(remember...we were limited to the words on the hearts!)

3 Comments:

Blogger Blythe Lane said...

I LOVE that idea!!! And I really love your candy heart poem. Seems like quite a significant message from the one true lover of your soul...

12:02 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's brilliant.

4:00 PM

 
Blogger Jill Pole said...

That's AWESOME!!!! What a great idea. (and I love your poem. It speaks to me.)

4:17 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home