Thank you for choosing to look into the windows of my mind, heart, and soul. I hope the views are inviting.

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Bold lines & Contrast


This is a painting done by an artist named STUART DAVIS. This one is called G & W. His paitings are said to reflect his interest in Jazz. Lots of bold lines and colors setting off a series of contrasts and groupings. There's a light edge to his abstract renditions--so playful. I'm thinking of painting one of his designs on my basement wall.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jill Pole said...

What a very cool idea! If you want help, that sounds like a lot of fun.

10:45 AM

 
Blogger Carmen said...

I love the basement wall mural idea! I'd help too!

3:41 PM

 
Blogger stace said...

wow! I'd love to see it when you finish. You don't wany MY help. That would greatly diminish the quality. :)

3:28 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home