Thank you for choosing to look into the windows of my mind, heart, and soul. I hope the views are inviting.

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Garden Gate


Here's a fun project a friend and I did together. I modified the original idea (to nail cans to a painted board to create a container garden) when I found this gate at a second hand store in town. At the same store was a case (2 dozen or so) Campbell's Soup cans--commemorative edition money banks. Ah-Ha! I got an idea...instead of nailing old cans to a [ainted board, I wired these cans (having opened the can) to the gate. I'm not really sure that there's enough room in each can for the individual flower I planted, but we'll see if they can survive! I wish it would have worked to have planted tomato plants in the tomato soup cans!

3 Comments:

Blogger Blythe Lane said...

What a fun idea! I'm eager to see if it works out!

8:21 AM

 
Blogger Blythe Lane said...

Snow Cone Lady,
Drove by a snow cone hut on my way home tonight. Thought about you and prayed for you. Thanks for being someone who listens and engages with your heart...

9:55 PM

 
Blogger mariscolgan said...

you are so creative, miss thang! i love your extra-original ideas... you inspire me:) love! maris c.

11:40 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home