Thank you for choosing to look into the windows of my mind, heart, and soul. I hope the views are inviting.

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Ipad...Ipod


Ok...hokey title. I just was sitting here debating over which topic to blog about...my new "pad" (i.e. home, residence, place I live) or the amazingly cool Ipod case I just purchased. I will have lots to say about the concept of home, life, etc. in the coming months, so I think I will post about the Ipod case! Side note. The fact that I am enjoying aspects of life, even the small aspects, is in large part due to the new living arrangements. So, actually, to speak of new Ipod cases IS to speak of the Ipad too!

Alright already! I'll tell you about the Ipod case. Go to IFROGZ.COM and start having fun designing! You can see the one I created and purchased right here! Idesigned it with THE SNOW CONE LADY motif in mind...this is why the snowflake was chosen. Anyway, makes me want to own a whole bunch of Ipods and dress them up! Kind of like the BARBIE for the 21st century! Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home