Thank you for choosing to look into the windows of my mind, heart, and soul. I hope the views are inviting.

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Creativity in Computer Software Design


I'm not really well versed in technology. But I can appreciate ideas that seem to take what is most natural about our lives and transform them creatively into technological realities. I was mezmorized by this 6 minute clip showing a new organization program for computers. The program is called BUMPTOP and you can see its prototype at work if you click the link I've provided. Brilliant!

PS---I suggest you check out the longer version of the video clip...the 20 second "Hip Hop" version is simply distracting. Creative minds on overload!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ingenious--I kept getting re-amazed.

3:27 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home