Thank you for choosing to look into the windows of my mind, heart, and soul. I hope the views are inviting.

Tuesday, November 04, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

Ok Athena, you tagged me with the hardest Tag of all...THE RANDOM FACT TAG! Arrrgggg!

Here goes a random rant of nothing:

1) Being an English teacher and an avid reader still has not allowed me to change one really annoying reality about my brain/memory...I cannot remember character's names, the general or specific plot, titles of books, author's names, or any significant details from any book I read just one time. I must discuss my books IMMEDIATELY or have someone give me the "Cliff's Notes" summary so that I can dig the book out from under the other mess in my mind.

2) What I described above applies to movies, songs, poetry, jokes, and, now that I think about it, it is the general way that my life is organized! (For instance, I cannot remember how many random facts I am supposed to generate....ugh)

3) I collect movie stubs. Most of the really old ones are all faded, but they are stuffed in two or three different loose change jugs I have around my house.

4) My future husband and I share the same name...my middle name is Renee, and his first name is Rene.

5) I won third place in Jr. State Tennis #2 doubles.

6) I never tag anyone when I do these things. I enjoy reading everyone else's; sometimes I like filling them out for myself; but, I never, never, never tag anyone. So basically, the fun stops here. Sorry!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home