Thank you for choosing to look into the windows of my mind, heart, and soul. I hope the views are inviting.

Monday, May 16, 2005

WHO NEEDS THE ICE CREAM MAN????

I want to be the Snow Cone Lady of my midwestern hometown. Ok, really, it's shaved ice, but who's going to get excited over the "Shaved Ice Lady"? I am excited to try my hand at an entrepreneurial venture that might allow me a creative outlet and a venue to continue interacting with kids and families. Right now the idea is to have a concession cart that is mobile. Perhaps I could visit each of the three Parks & Rec pools throughout the week. Perhaps they would even let me do the Arts in the Park events. Could I even make cameo appearances at the ball parks???? Geez, that would be fun! I love the idea of kids leaving messages and comments on the trailer (dry-erase markers) and being able to vote on the flavor of the week. I also think it would be fun to have a "Brain-Freezer Question" (question of the day) printed on the cups. Should they be a random assortment? And then from that random assortment, one of the questions could be on the trailer each day for people to respond to on the trailer. HMMmmmmm. Any other ideas out there???? Perhaps there could even be a "customer spotlight" each week. Their pic on the trailer, free snow cone, and their favorite flavor...or they get to create a new flavor...I love it! I'll keep you updated!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jill Pole said...

What's the sich? We need the 411, girlfriend!!!! :-) :-) I'm so excited for your excitement... :-) (and can't wait for the Road Trip!!!!) :-)

6:20 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home